Friday, April 15, 2011

Caption Competition

From Pilgrims Rest return

It has been a great response to the caption competition, but the winners have yet to be decided. The committee will meet shortly and the results will be out after Easter!I will add more to the list as they come in.


“I got a really good divorce settlement, she got the 2 houses, 3 cars, the boat, furniture etc but I got a Kawasaki full of petrol.”

“Don't worry Bruce, They still make the petrol for these in America as well.”

"Bloody 2 strokes, its not even running and you can still see the level going down."

“Nice restoration job on the bike but I think you have got the colour on the inside of the tank wrong?”

“Well we got Don in there, but how the bloody hell do we get him out?”

Bruce: “You want me to put my tongue where?”

Paul: “Bruce, I know that on most motorcycles this is where the petrol goes but this is a Kawasaki 3 cylinder 2 stroke so this is actually where the coolant goes.”

"pist-n-broke, just like you Bruce"

"It's a female Bruce"

"That’s where the money goes"

"Don’t put your fingers in there - the motor is very hungry"

“If it overheats.... this is where you fill the Radiator.”

“There’s no fuel like an old fuel”

“Two magnificent specimens and Paul”

“Everyone is ready to go and you’ve dropped your bloody keys in there!”

“This is where you fill the radiator”

“I can't understand it, it was full when I bought it 20 years ago!”

"How the hell did you drop your cell phone in there?"

“I was polishing the tank when a beautiful young blond Genie came out of this hole, my wife won't believe it, I get the plasters off my legs next week.”

“When I started riding 50 cents would full the tank, I have just put $10 worth in here. Can you see any petrol?”


“Just about flipped it doing that last wheelie. Thought I'd pissed meself, then noticed the effin gas cap had come off.”

“Degas them for painting, no sweat mate, just drop a fag in, here I'll show ya.”

“My mechanic used to be a gynecologist, did the motor and gear box through this hole, he did my H2 through the exhaust pipe.”

“I am telling you you! I took the cap off to check the petrol, then I yawned and my false teeth fell in there.”

"See Bruce, this is where I put my wife when she upsets me ... I'll let her out when I get back!"

“The guy who sold it to me said if I rubbed it a beautiful genie would come out, I was gonna wish for less vibration and a proper bloody steering damper, not some useless screw knob on the top clamp, and perhaps some more hair.” (sorry Paul couldn’t resist)

“Don't be silly Paul, that is not Don snoring in there, the motors is running erratically that's all.”

“Honest to God Paul I did put $20.00 of petrol in the tank. I didn't expect it to use that much from Andrew Young St to Bunnythorpe.”

“Cut the legal jargon Bruce, to fill this baby up again do I really have to prove I have substantial carbon credits.”

No comments:

Post a Comment