Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Breaking the Bubble


We now have another Bard to add to the growing list of literary talent in the Blue Haze. I wonder who wrote this?
The video is from just under a year ago. My how times have changed!






ODE to the DESPERATE BIKER

Waking up, it looks like dawn
Shower and dress; one more yawn.
Boy, I may be in trouble
Just thinking about my bubble.

Down to the kitchen; coffee and toast
Thinking about that ride to the coast.
Boy, I might be in trouble
Don’t want to break my bubble.

Out to the shed; check fuel and oil
Water too, wouldn’t want to boil.
Boy, I could be in trouble
Do I want to break my bubble?

Decision made, its on with the gear
Throw open the doors, I have no fear.
Boy, will I be in trouble?
Think I’m about to break my bubble.

Start her up; I keep down the noise
Just want to exercise my toys.
Boy, I will be in trouble
If I dare to break my bubble.

Off we go; too late now
Through the gears, love that power.
Hope I’m not in trouble
Even though I broke my bubble.

Got to the coast; heading back
That was great, and got no flack.
Think I’ve just avoided trouble
Did I really break my bubble?

Is that a siren? Hell its a copper
Oh yes it is and he’s got me proper.
Now I know I’m in trouble
All because I burst my bubble.

B.H.B3

No comments:

Post a Comment